Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 645747-004
- Hersteller Artikel Nr.: YRBY6I55SC
- EAN: 8032809824039
Bianchi Specialissima Disc Ultegra Di2 2x11-speed - Carbon Road Bike | celeste
Specialissima stands on the top of Bianchi range through its history as well as utilized technologies offered by Bianchi. Up to now it used to be a climbing specialist bike aiming to achieve the best balance of weight and stiffness. The new Specialissima keeps its low weight and classic look despite of new aero frame features or disc brakes. It also moves from category of pure climbing specialist bikes into more and more popular category of universal racing bikes.
- Aerodynamics – Specialissima has adopted several aero features from Oltre model, for example fork integrated into bottom of head tube, integrated seat clamp, more aggressive aero head tube and last but not least profiling of all frame tubes.
- ACR integration – Specialissima follows Oltre with integration of all bowdens and electronic shifting cables inside the handlebars and frame thanks to ACR system by FSA. It’s up to you then to choose between classic style handlebars and stem or integrated Vision Metron cockpit. Mechanical shifting is routed standard way to ensure smoothless operation, which wouldn’t be possible with sharp bendings of bowdens.
- Weight to stifness ratio – the main Specialissima feature thanks to which climbing the steepest mountain passes or sprinting to the finish becomes effective as much as possible. Weight of the frame designed for disc brakes usage and Countervail ultralight formula technology reaches 830g (in special black colour even 750g).
- Comfort and stability – 28mm wide tyres and Countervail ultralight formula technology ensure absorption of 80% of vibrations transferred to your body and thus minimize loss of your energy. It also supports bike stability in high speed descents – because it is not enough to climb the uphill as the best if that is followed by difficult downhill! And it is exactly the downhills, where you appreciate Specialissima with disc brakes offering incomparable brakes modulation and braking efficiency under any weather conditions.
- Design – 3 new minimalistic colour schemes, new writings design and last but not least return of classic Bianchi eagle logo on head tube.
Frame: Specialissima Disc carbon w/Bianchi CV, 1.5 - 1.5 headset, 27,2mm seatpost, mechanical/electronic shifting compatible, PressFit 86,5x41mm BB, internal cable routing for disc brakes, flat mount caliper, Thru Axle 12x142mm
Size: 47cm, 50cm, 53cm, 55cm, 57cm, 59cm, 61cm
Fork: Bianchi Full Carbon w/Bianchi CV, 1.5 integrated head, internal cable routing for disc brake, flat mount caliper, thru axle 12x100mm
Handlebar: FSA K-Force, UD Weave carbon, diam. 31.8mm, drop 125mm, reach 80mm, 4degree outward bend, size: 400mm-47/50cm, 420mm-53/57cm, 440mm-59/61cm
Handlebar tape: black soft microfibre tapes w/shockproof EVA-139
Stem: FSA NS ACR, ST-OS-160, 3D Forged/CNC AL6061, 31.8mm, rise -6°, Di2 compatible, Ext: 90mm-47/50cm, 100mm-53cm, 110mm-55/57cm, 120mm-59cm, 130mm-61cm
Brake disc: Shimano SM-RT800 Center Lock, diam. 160mm
Headset: FSA NO.55R 1.5 /ACR/Bianchi
Rear derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 RD-R8050 SS 11sp, top normal shadow design, direct attachment
Front derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 FD-R8050
Shift/Brake system: Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-R8070 2x11sp, hydraulic discbrake, Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-R8075 2x11sp, smaller lever size for sizes 47/53cm
Brakes: Shimano BR-R8070
Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, Hollowtech II, Crank lenght: 170mm-47/53cm, 172.5mm-55/59cm, 175mm-61cm
Bottom bracket: Shimano SM-BB72-41B PressFit
Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-27-30T
Chain: Shimano Ultegra CN-HG701-11
Wheelset: Fulcrum Racing 418 disc brake, R400 aluminium asymetric rims 622x17c, tubeless ready, 34mm profile, thru axle front 12x100mm - rear 12x142mm, Center Lock AFS
Tires: Vittoria Corsa G2.0 graphene 700x25
Saddle: Fizik Argo Vento R1, carbon braided 7x10 rail, 260x140mm
Seatpost: FSA K-Force light SB25, UD carbon monocoque, clamp type 2-bolt head "MTC", setback 25mm, diam. 27,2mm, length 350mm, D1" battary compatible
|Color:||black, blue, neon blue, turqouise|
|Derailleur:||Shimano Ultegra DI2|
|Bicycle type:||Racing bike|
|Wheel Size:||28 inch|