€119.95 €120.00 (0.04% Saved)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 400933-011
- Hersteller Artikel Nr.: 20394
- EAN: 4052285301040
Vaude Moab AM MTB Bike Shoes | black
Flat pedal shoe with a profile. Downhill mountain bikers who want good traction on any walking/carrying passages are right on track with this sneaker-style bike shoe. The custom designed Vibram® sole ensures balanced performance. The sole provides a solid support in the mid region, and effective power transfer to the pedal. The front and back sections of the sole have an aggressive profile that offers better foot roll performance and walking comfort while carrying. The suede Terracare leather comes from German production and was ecologically manufactured. The water repellant treatment keeps feet dry even in a light shower. The laces of this Derby Cut style shoe are made from recycled PET and certified in accordance with the stringent bluesign® standard. The lining and the insole consist to 50% of recycled materials. Abrasion resistance and shock protection make sure you can enjoy them for a long time.
Weight: 360 g
Features: external protective toe cap
Suitable for: Bike All Mountain, Bike Enduro, Bike Cross Country, Hiking
Details upper shoe:
- hydrophobic canvas
- hydrophobic PU material
- polyester lining
- Ortholite® Eco Plush PU foam insole
- reinforced "pedal zone"
- removable insoles
- Vibram® Vert sole
- Vibram® Megagrip and XS Trek rubber compound material blend
- lightweight, shock absorbing EVA midsole
- tread specially developed for Flat Pedal action
- Inner soles by Vibram®
- OrthoLite® removable insoles consist of open-pore polyurethane foam. They are extremely breathable, long-lasting and prevent the formation of fungi, bacteria and odours.The EcoPlush variant used contains 25% organic castor oil, while the upper material of the sole consists of 50% recycled polyester. OrthoLite® removable insoles are machine washable.
- The Cocoon Fit design literally cocoons your feet while providing comfortable width in the forefoot. The inner strobel soles have a particularly narrow fit in the mid-foot, with optimal adjustment to the most varied of foot forms upon lacing.
- Vaude strives for good working conditions and wages for all workers. They are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and they are committed to continuously improve working conditions at all of their production facilities. They monitor these conditions regularly. Vaude has achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
- The VAUDE label "PVC-free" means that this product is manufactured 100% free of PVC (polyvinyl choride). PVC largely contains plasticizers (phthalates) that are considered to be harmful to your health.