Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 645433-004
- Hersteller Artikel Nr.: YRBY7I55SB
- EAN: 8032809824992
Bianchi Specialissima Disc Ultegra 2x11-speed - Carbon Road Bike | black carbon
Specialissima stands on the top of Bianchi range through its history as well as utilized technologies offered by Bianchi. Up to now it used to be a climbing specialist bike aiming to achieve the best balance of weight and stiffness. The new Specialissima keeps its low weight and classic look despite of new aero frame features or disc brakes. It also moves from category of pure climbing specialist bikes into more and more popular category of universal racing bikes.
- Aerodynamics – Specialissima has adopted several aero features from Oltre model, for example fork integrated into bottom of head tube, integrated seat clamp, more aggressive aero head tube and last but not least profiling of all frame tubes.
- ACR integration – Specialissima follows Oltre with integration of all bowdens and electronic shifting cables inside the handlebars and frame thanks to ACR system by FSA. It’s up to you then to choose between classic style handlebars and stem or integrated Vision Metron cockpit. Mechanical shifting is routed standard way to ensure smoothless operation, which wouldn’t be possible with sharp bendings of bowdens.
- Weight to stifness ratio – the main Specialissima feature thanks to which climbing the steepest mountain passes or sprinting to the finish becomes effective as much as possible. Weight of the frame designed for disc brakes usage and Countervail® ultralight formula technology reaches 830g (in special black colour even 750g).
- Comfort and stability – 28mm wide tyres and Countervail® ultralight formula technology ensure absorption of 80% of vibrations transferred to your body and thus minimize loss of your energy. It also supports bike stability in high speed descents – because it is not enough to climb the uphill as the best if that is followed by difficult downhill! And it is exactly the downhills, where you appreciate Specialissima with disc brakes offering incomparable brakes modulation and braking efficiency under any weather conditions.
- Design – 3 new minimalistic colour schemes, new writings design and last but not least return of classic Bianchi eagle logo on head tube.
Frame: Specialissima Disc carbon w/Bianchi CV, 1.5 - 1.5 headset, 27,2mm seatpost, mechanical/electronic shifting compatible, PressFit 86,5x41mm BB, internal cable routing for disc brakes, flat mount calip
Size: 47cm, 50cm, 53cm, 55cm, 57cm, 59cm, 61cm
Fork: Bianchi Full Carbon w/Bianchi CV, 1.5 integrated head, internal cable routing for disc brake, flat mount caliper, thru axle 12x100mm
Handlebar: FSA Energy SCR , Double Butted and tapered AL7050, 31.8mm, drop 125mm, reach 80mm, 4o Outward Bend, size: 400mm-47/50cm, 420mm-53/57cm, 440mm-59/61cm
Stem: FSA NS ACR, ST-OS-160, 3D Forged/CNC AL6061, 31.8mm, rise -6°, Di2 compatible, Ext: 90mm-47/50cm, 100mm-53cm, 110mm-55/57cm, 120mm-59cm, 130mm-61cm
Rotor: Shimano SM-RT800 Center Lock, diam. 160mm
Headset: FSA NO.55R 1.5 /ACR/Bianchi, lower 1.5 - upper 1.5 , 36°- 45° ACB bearings, w/Carbon custom top cap specific for Disc ACR stem/handlebar, for 52mm/52mm OD head tube, w/TH-894/CR-1 compressor
Rear derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000 SS 11sp, top normal shadow design, direct attachment, max 30T
Front derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000
Shift/Brake levers: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020 2x11sp, hydraulic discbrake, Shimano Ultegra ST-R8025 2x11sp, smaller lever size for sizes 47/53cm
Brakes: Shimano BR-R8070
Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000 50x34T, Crank lenght: 165mm-44cm, 170mm-47/53cm, 172.5mm-55/59cm, 175mm-61cm,Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000 50x34T, Crank Length: 165mm-44cm, 170mm-47/53cm, 172.5mm-55/59cm, 175mm-61cm
Bottom bracket: Shimano SM-BB72-41B PressFit
Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-27-30T
Chain: Shimano Ultegra CN-HG701-11
Wheelset: Fulcrum Racing 418 disc brake, R400 aluminium asymetric rims 622x17c, tubeless ready, 34mm profile, thru axle front 12x100mm - rear 12x142mm, Center Lock AFS
Tires: Vittoria Corsa G2.0 graphene 700x25
Saddle: Fizik Antares R7, nylon carbon reinforced shell w/WingFlex, S alloy rail, 274x142mm
Seatpost: Reparto Corse UD carbon shaft, forged alloy head, 15mm offset, diam. 27,2mm, length 350mm
|Color:||black, silver, turqouise|
|Bicycle type:||Racing bike|
|Wheel Size:||28 inch|