Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 645988-003
- Hersteller Artikel Nr.: 95422-6252
- EAN: 888818772759
Specialized Diverge Sport Carbon - Gravel Bike 2022 | gloss smoke-black-transparent-chrome-wild
Whether you're escaping to gravel roads far from cars and crowds, or you want to be at the front of the pack in your favorite gravel race, no bike does it better than the new Diverge. It's quite simply the fastest, most capable - and perhaps most fun - bike we've ever built. It's fast and zippy to ride, but stable and confidence-inspiring when the terrain gets rough. From Future Shock 1.5 and all-new gravel geometry to best-in-class tire clearance, the new Diverge embodies everything we've learned over 40 years on the road, gravel and off. The Diverge opens a whole new chapter in the gravel bike category, allowing you to dream up entirely new rides. It's the ultimate escape vehicle
Gravel riding may be a "new" sport, but over four decades of experience went into the development of the Diverge Sport Carbon. It features our Future Shock 1.5 and a FACT 8r carbon frame for a fast, confident and comfortable ride on the road, off-road and over thick gravel. With gravel-inspired SRAM Apex 1 1x11 gearing and DT Swiss G540 wheels, the Diverge Sport is as capable as it is versatile. With Kanza award-winning Pathfinder Pro 38mm tires, which we also use on the S-Works Diverge, you're ready to go as fast and as far as you want.
- Our FACT 8r carbon give the Diverge Base frame its incredible features while being as light as a road bike. Whether you're looking to set new best times on the next dirt climb or tackle the next mountain, the lightweight Diverge will deliver.
- Speed, control and confidence - Future Shock 1.5 technology is ideal for the gravel rider.
- We've thrown the "status quo" of gravel geometries out the window. The new Diverge has one of the most progressive geometries we've ever designed for a bike with drop bars. This allows us to present you with a frame with very balanced riding characteristics. We have lengthened the reach, flattened the steer angle and fitted a fork with a longer offset. This together results in a platform that provides confidence and riding stability on gravel and rough terrain. This coupled with shorter stems ensures that the handlebars do not move too far away and the steering remains dynamic. The depth of the bottom bracket is chosen so that even 27.5 wheels can be mounted, but the smoothness is maintained.
- We have given the Diverge a variety of mounting points, which are also found on the fork and top tube. So that no matter how long you will be on the road, you can take your equipment with you.
- Will you ride wider tires? We have also taken this into account: the Diverge has 47 mm tire clearance with 700C tires and 2.1" with 27.5 wheels.
Frame: Specialized Diverge FACT 8r carbon, Future Shock suspension, threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
Fork: Future Shock 1.5 w/Smooth Boot, FACT carbon, 12x100 mm thru-axle, flat-mount
Handlebar: Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare
Tape: Roubaix S-Wrap
Stem: Future Stem, Comp
Front brake: SRAM Apex, hydraulic disc, 160mm G2 CenterLine rotor
Rear brake: SRAM Apex, hydraulic disc, 160mm G2 CenterLine rotor
Shift levers: SRAM Apex AXS, hydraulic
Rear derailleur: SRAM Apex 1, long cage, 11-speed
Cassette: Sunrace, 11-speed, alloy spider, 11-42t
Crankset: SRAM Apex 1x
Bottom bracket: SRAM GXP
Chain: KMC X11 Extra Lightweight, 11-speed
Frontwheel: DT Swiss G540 rim, 24mm internal width, tubeless ready, 24h, Specialized full sealed bearing thru axle hub, centerlock disc, DT Swiss Champion 14G stainless steel spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples
Rearwheel: DT Swiss G540 rim, 24mm internal width, tubeless ready, 24h, Specialized full sealed bearing thru axle hub, centerlock disc, DT Swiss Champion 14G stainless steel spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples
Front tire: Pathfinder Pro 2BR, Tan sidewall, 700x42
Rear tire: Pathfinder Pro 2BR, Tan sidewall, 700x42
Saddle: Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails
Seatpost: Carbon, single-bolt, 27.2mm
Seat binder: Spezialized Alloy, 30.8mm
|Derailleur:||Sram Apex 1|
|Bicycle type:||Gravel Bike|
|Wheel Size:||28 inch|