Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 639500-002
- Hersteller Artikel Nr.: 96220-3252
- EAN: 888818616664
Specialized Diverge Expert Carbon - Gravel Bike 2021 | satin oak green metallic-gloss white-chrome-clean
Whether your goal is to escape on gravel back roads, far from cars and crowds, or drop the hammer at the front of your favorite gravel race, no bike does it better than the new Diverge. It’s quite simply the fastest, most capable - and just maybe the most fun - bike we’ve ever made, delivering a ride that’s quick and lively under power, but stable and confidence inspiring when the terrain gets rough. From Future Shock 2.0 and all-new gravel geometry, to internal storage and category leading tire clearance, the new Diverge represents everything we’ve learned over more than 40 years of riding road, gravel and dirt. The Diverge writes an entirely new chapter in the gravel bike category, so you can dream up entirely new rides. It’s the ultimate getaway vehicle. With a FACT 9r carbon frame and Future Shock 2.0 the Diverge Expert will have you riding faster and more confidently over more terrain than you ever imagined possible. Shimano’s new gravel inspired GRX Di2 1x11 group puts all your gears in reach with a quick click and DT Swiss G540 alloy wheels, mated to Pathfinder Pro 38mm tires ensure performance across smooth pavement, dirt roads and gravel tracks. A Roval Terra seat post post keeps the Diverge Expert perfectly balanced for the ultimate ride.
- With a FACT 9r carbon frame, the Diverge Expert frame is incredible capable and race bike light. Pin it for your local dirt climb KOM, or grind up a giant back country peak, the light and lively Diverge will get you there faster.
- Speed, control and confidence - Future Shock 2.0 is the ultimate technology for the gravel rider. With 20mm of axial compliance and a hydraulic damper, Future Shock 2.0 suspends the rider not the bike. This keeps you confident and in control, able to keep the power down and stay off the brakes over rough dirt roads and in thick loose gravel, all while keeping your hands, arms and neck fresh. Since Future Shock 2.0’s damper is adjustable, you’ll be ready for the rough stuff and efficient on smooth pavement.
- We tossed gravel geometry ‘status-quo’ out the window. The new Diverge has the most progressive geometry we’ve ever created for a drop bar bike, giving riders a capable and stable bike in the dirt, that still feels responsive and nimble on the road. We’ve increased the frame’s reach, introduced a slacker head tube and a longer offset fork. All this creates incredible confidence with a planted feeling in the dirt, while spec’ing shorter stems keeps the overall cockpit length the same and the steering lively. We’ve kept the bike’s BB low to increase stability, but high enough to utilize with 650b wheels if that’s your jam.
- We’ve given the Diverge plenty of rack mounts, including fork and top tube mounts, to ensure you can take what you need, no matter how far you plan to go, or how long you plan to stay out.
- Nothing unlocks a bike’s capability like tire clearance, so we gave the new Diverge a whopping 47mm of tire clearance with a 700c wheel and 2.1” with a 650b wheel. Thanks to a drive side chain stay utilizing a solid beam of carbon behind the chain rings we’ve created clearance without using a fragile dropped chain stay design or increasing chain stay length.
- The more capable your bike, the bigger your rides get, so Diverge borrows SWAT internal storage from the legendary Stumpy. The SWAT door lets you utilize space in the down tube to store tools, a flat kit, nutrition and even our SWAT Jacket. It keeps weight off your body, low in the bike for better handling, and makes you more self-sufficient, so get out there. SWAT’s got your back.
Frame: Specialized Diverge FACT 9r carbon, SWAT™ Door integration, Future Shock suspension, threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
Fork: Future Shock 2.0 w/ Damper, Smooth Boot, FACT carbon, 12x100 mm thru-axle, flat-mount
Front Wheel: DT Swiss G540 rim, 24mm internal width, tubeless ready, 24h, Specialized full sealed bearing thru axle hub, centerlock disc, DT Swiss Champion 14G stainless steel spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples
Rear Wheel: DT Swiss G540 rim, 24mm inner width, tubeless ready, 24h, Specialized full sealed bearing thru axle hub, centerlock disc, alloy freehub body, DT Swiss Champion 14G stainless steel spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples
Inner Tubes: 700x28/38mm, 48mm Presta valve
Front Tire: Pathfinder Pro, 2Bliss Ready, transparent sidewall, 700x38mm
Rear Tire: Pathfinder Pro, 2Bliss Ready, transparent sidewall, 700x38mm
Crankset: Shimano GRX RX810-1
Bottom Bracket: Shimano threaded
Shift Levers: Shimano GRX 815 hydraulic brake levers, 11 speed electronic shifting
Rear Derailleur: Shimano GRX RX817 Di2, 11-speed
Cassette: Shimano XT, 11-speed, 11-42t
Chain: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
Front Brake: Shimano GRX RX815, hydraulic disc
Rear Brake: Shimano GRX RX815, hydraulic disc
Handlebars: Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare
Tape: Roubaix S-Wrap
Stem: Future Stem, Pro
Saddle: Body Geometry Power Expert
Seatpost: Roval Terra Carbon Seat Post, 20mm Offset
Seat Binder: Alloy, 30.8mm
SWAT: Integrated SWAT door, internal storage system
|Bicycle type:||Gravel Bike|
|Wheel Size:||28 inch|