Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 639486-005
- Hersteller Artikel Nr.: 96220-7056
- EAN: 888818617135
Specialized Diverge Base Carbon - Gravel Bike 2021 | gloss clay-cast umber-chrome-clean
Whether your goal is to escape on gravel back roads, far from cars and crowds, or drop the hammer at the front of your favorite gravel race, no bike does it better than the new Diverge. It’s quite simply the fastest, most capable - and just maybe the most fun - bike we’ve ever made, delivering a ride that’s quick and lively under power, but stable and confidence inspiring when the terrain gets rough. From Future Shock 1.5 and all-new gravel geometry, to category leading tire clearance, the new Diverge represents everything we’ve learned over more than 40 years of riding road, gravel and dirt. The Diverge writes an entirely new chapter in the gravel bike category, so you can dream up entirely new rides. It’s the ultimate getaway vehicle. Base? This is the first bike to be insulted by its own name. The Diverge Base Carbon got our Future Shock 1.5 and a FACT 8r carbon frame for a fast, confident and comfortable ride on road, in the dirt, and over thick gravel. SRAM’s APEX 1x11 mechanical shifting and alloy Axis Elite wheels make the Diverge Base as capable as it is versatile. Our Pathfinder Sport 38mm tires provide the right contact patch for performance across multiple surfaces - pavement, dirt and gravel - providing even more versatility.
- With a FACT 8r carbon frame, the Diverge Base frame is incredible capable and race bike light. Pin it for your local dirt climb KOM, or grind up a giant back country peak, the light and lively Diverge will get you there faster.
- Speed, control and confidence - Future Shock 1.5 is ideal technology for the gravel rider. With 20mm of axial compliance, Future Shock 1.5 is progressively tuned to keep you confident and in control, able to keep the power down and stay off the brakes over rough dirt roads and in thick loose gravel, all while keeping your hands, arms and neck fresh.
- We tossed gravel geometry ‘status-quo’ out the window. The new Diverge has the most progressive geometry we’ve ever created for a drop bar bike, giving riders a capable and stable bike in the dirt, that still feels responsive and nimble on the road. We’ve increased the frame’s reach, introduced a slacker head tube and a longer offset fork. All this creates incredible confidence with a planted feeling in the dirt, while spec’ing shorter stems keeps the overall cockpit length the same and the steering lively. We’ve kept the bike’s BB low to increase stability, but high enough to utilize with 650b wheels if that’s your jam.
- We’ve given the Diverge plenty of rack mounts, including fork and top tube mounts, to ensure you can take what you need, no matter how far you plan to go, or how long you plan to stay out.
- Nothing unlocks a bike’s capability like tire clearance, so we gave the new Diverge a whopping 47mm of tire clearance with a 700c wheel and 2.1” with a 650b wheel. Thanks to a drive side chain stay utilizing a solid beam of carbon behind the chain rings we’ve created clearance without using a fragile dropped chain stay design or increasing chain stay length.
Frame: Specialized Diverge FACT 8r carbon, Future Shock suspension, threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
Fork: Future Shock 1.5 w/Smooth Boot, FACT carbon, 12x100 mm thru-axle, flat-mount
Front Wheel: Axis Elite Disc, 21mm internal width, alloy rim, 23mm depth, 14g spokes, 24h
Rear Wheel: Axis Elite Disc, 21mm internal width, alloy rim, 23mm depth, 14g spokes, 28h
Inner Tubes: 700x28/38mm, 48mm Presta valve
Front Tire: Pathfinder Sport, 700x38mm
Rear Tire: Pathfinder Sport, 700x38mm
Crankset: SRAM Apex 1x GXP
Bottom Bracket: Sram GXP
Shift Levers: SRAM Apex 1x HRD
Rear Derailleur: SRAM Apex 1, long cage, 11-speed
Cassette: Sunrace, 11-speed, alloy spider, 11-42t
Chain: KMC X11 Extra Lightweight, 11-speed
Front Brake: SRAM Apex, hydraulic disc
Rear Brake: SRAM Apex, hydraulic disc
Handlebars: Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare
Tape: Roubaix S-Wrap
Stem: Future Stem, Comp, w/Integrated computer mount
Saddle: Specialized Power, hollow steel rails, 155/143mm
Seatpost: Carbon, single-bolt, 27.2mm
Seat Binder: Alloy, 30.8mm
Pedals: not included
|Color:||black, creme, white|
|Derailleur:||Sram Apex 1|
|Bicycle type:||Gravel Bike|
|Wheel Size:||28 inch|