Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 646310-002
- Hersteller Artikel Nr.: 93922-3203
- EAN: 888818803361
Specialized Vado SL 5.0 EQ - Pedelec Trekking Bike 2022 | brushed aluminum-black reflective
There's no other e-bike out there with ride quality, range, and power like this, at a weight that's light enough to carry. The Turbo Vado SL 5.0 EQ is best for your daily commute, quick errands, and getting around town. Extra-bright, built-in lights in front and back mean you'll see and be seen. DRYTECH fenders keep water and road spray away, and a standard rear rack is always ready for your bags and panniers. This is your go-to for local transportation.
- The MasterMind Turbo Control Unit (TCU) is your information hub with customizable display fields to experience precisely the ride you want.
- Over-the-air updates when paired with the Mission Control App, allowing your bike to improve over time.
- Fully integrated and secure Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 120 miles of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W/35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 28mph.
- Lightweight and high-strength premium carbon fork with Boost 12x110mm thru-axle.
- Future Shock 1.5 reduces impacts from rough roads and terrain, potholes be gone!
- Safety features including premium hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power, and extra-bright front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- Turbo SL mounted rear rack, Racktime-compatible for your favorite bags and panniers, and DRYTECH fenders to keep the spray away.
- SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain for lightweight, precise performance for the long haul.
- DT Swiss R500 disc wheels paired with fast-rolling, high-grip, Nimbus II Sport Reflect 700 tires with BlackBelt flat protection and reflective accents to increase visibility.
Frame: E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated downtube battery, internal cable routing, fender and front rack mount, Smooth Welds
Fork: Rigid carbon fork, Boost 12x110mm thru-axle, flat mount disc
Stem: Specialized Stealth Stem, alloy, 14 deg, 31.8mm, integrated TCD mount
Handlebar: Specialized, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
Grips: Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
Front brake: Tektro HD-R510, hydraulic disc, 160mm
Rear brake: Tektro HD-R510, hydraulic disc, 160mm
Shift levers: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
Rear derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
Cassette: SRAM NX Eagle PG-1230, 12-speed, 11-50t
Chain: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
Crankset: Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset
Chainrings: SRAM X-SYNC 44t, 110BCD
Rims: DT Swiss R500 disc, 22mm internal width, 23mm internal depth
Front hub: Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x110mm, Center Lock, 24h
Rear hub: Specialized alloy rear hub disc, Center Lock, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm, 28h
Spokes: DT Swiss Industry
Inner tubes: Standard 40mm PV 700x32-50
Front tire: Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm
Rear tire: Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm
Saddle: Bridge Sport, hollow cr-mo rails, 155mm
Seatpost: Specialized, alloy, 2-bolt, 12.5mm offset, 27.2mm
Seat binder: Integrated w/ frame
Motor: Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
UI/Remote: Specialized MasterMind TCU, percentage of remaining charge, 120 possible display configurations, MicroTune assist adjustment, over-the-air updates, ANT+/Bluetooth, w/Handlebar remote
Battery: Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
Charger: Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
Wiring harness: Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport
Head light: Lezyne Ebike Power STVZO E115, 310Lumens, 12V
Rear light: Lezyne Ebike Rear Fender STVZO, 11Lumens, 12V
Kickstand: Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount
Rack: Turbo SL Rack, Closed Platform, direct fender mount, Racktime-compatible, 15kg
Fenders: Specialized DryTech, Aluminum
Bell: Simple bell
|Derailleur:||Sram GX Eagle|
|Drive Unit:||Specialized SL 1.1|
|Bicycle type:||Electric trekking bike|
|Wheel Size:||28 inch|
|Display:||Specialized Mastermind TCU|