Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 645743-001
- Hersteller Artikel Nr.: 93922-5202
- EAN: 888818755998
Specialized Vado SL 4.0 EQ - Pedelec Trekking Bike 2022 | dove grey-acid lava-cast black reflective
There's no other e-bike out there with ride quality, range, and power like this, at a weight that's light enough to carry. The Turbo Vado SL 4.0 EQ is best for your daily commute, quick errands and getting around town. Extra-bright, built-in lights in front and back mean you'll see and be seen. DRYTECH fenders keep water and road spray away, and a standard rear rack is always ready for your bags and panniers. This is your go-to for local transportation.
- Fully integrated and secure Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 120 miles of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 15.5mph.
- Turbo SL mounted rear rack, Racktime-compatible for your favorite bags and panniers, and DRYTECH fenders to keep the spray away.
- Premium lightweight E5 Aluminum frame.
- Clean internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, and reflective graphics.
- Premium hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Bright, integrated front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- 10-speed Shimano Deore shifting for reliable performance for the long haul.
- Durable, lightweight alloy wheels paired with fast-rolling, high-grip, Nimbus II Sport Reflect 700 tires with BlackBelt flat protection and reflective accents to increase visibility.
Frame: E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated &lockable downtube battery, internal cable routing, lock and front rack mount
Fork: Rigid full aluminum disc, Boost 12x110mm, front- rack-compatible
Stem: Specialized Stealth Stem, alloy, 14 deg, 31.8mm, integrated TCD mount
Handlebar: Specialized, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
Grips: Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
Front brake: Tektro HD-R290, hydraulic disc, 160mm
Rear brake: Tektro HD-R290, hydraulic disc, 160mm
Shift levers: Shimano Deore, RapidFire Plus, 10-speed w/ Optical Gear Display
Rear derailleur: Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 10-speed
Cassette: Shimano Deore, 10spd, 11-42t
Chain: KMC e10S, 10-speed w/ Missing Link
Crankset: Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset
Chainrings: Praxis, 44T, 104BCD
Rims: 700C disc, 22mm rim depth, 21mm internal width
Front hub: Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x110mm, Center Lock, 24h
Rear hub: Specialized alloy rear hub disc, Center Lock, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm, 28h
Spokes: DT Swiss Industry
Inner tubes: Standard 40mm PV 700x32-50
Front tire: Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm
Rear tire: Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm
Saddle: Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155mm
Seatpost: Specialized, alloy, dual-bolt, 25mm offset, 27.2mm
Seat binder: Integrated w/ frame
Motor: Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
Display: Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote
Battery: Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
Charger: Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
Wiring harness: Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport
Front light: Lezyne Ebike Hecto STVZO E65, 210Lumens, 12V
Rear light: Lezyne Ebike Rear Fender STVZO, 11Lumens, 12V
Kickstand: Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount
Mudguards: Specialized DryTech, Aluminum
Carrier: Turbo SL Rack, Closed Platform, direct fender mount, Racktime-compatible, 15kg
Bell: Simple bell
|Color:||creme, grey, silver, white|
|Drive Unit:||Specialized SL 1.1|
|Bicycle type:||Electric trekking bike|
|Wheel Size:||28 inch|
|Display:||Specialized Mastermind TCU|