Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 640787-004
- Hersteller Artikel Nr.: 98121-1204
- EAN: 888818647842
Specialized Creo SL Expert EVO - Pedelec Carbon Road Bike 2021 | forest green-chameleon
The Turbo Creo SL Expert EVO features out Fact 11r carbon chassis. Yes, that's the same one on the S-Works model, and you'll also get the new Future Shock 2.0. For the spec, we included a 1x Shimano Ultegra Di2 build with an XT rear derailleur and an 11-42t cassette to take on shifting and braking duties, while Roval C 38 Disc carbon wheels get wrapped in 38mm Pathfinder Pro 2Bliss Ready tires to keep you rolling worry-free and super fast, no matter the terrain. And filling out the build are our Adventure Gear bars with 12 degrees of flare, a Future Stem Pro, an X-Fusion 50mm Manic Dropper seatpost, and our fan-favorite Body Geometry Power Expert saddle.
What is it about gravel that's so appealing? Is it the break from hectic city streets and cars? Is it the audible crunch of rocks beneath your tires? Or maybe it's just the feeling of adventure? Whatever it is, the Turbo Creo SL EVO is here to assist you further into the forest, down the gravel road, or on your next adventure. It features the same motor, battery, and frame as its road-oriented cousin, but takes advantage of tire clearance and adds in some adventure-ready components to take you wherever your heart desires. It's you, only faster.
- The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class - literally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff FACT 11r carbon frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, but it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
- Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. Our optional range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
- By connecting with our Mission Control App, you're able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don’t want to connect? No worries - the Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride.
- With the Future Shock 2.0, you'll feel a reduction in fatigue and an increase in speed, no matter the terrain. The 2.0 iteration gives you more control via a knob atop the stem. This knob adjusts.
- We’ve learned there can be more difference between two male cyclists than between a male and a female cyclist. Gender alone doesn’t provide enough data to specialize. It means that separating bikes as male or female is arbitrary and outdated. With this in mind, we've developed a geometry that's best-fit for all riders—one that's comfortable, snappy, and handles like a dream.
Frame: FACT 11r carbon, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Boost 12x148mm
Size: seat tube lenght: XS (45cm), S (48cm), M (50cm), L (53cm), XL (56cm), XXL (59cm)
Fork: Future Shock 2.0 w/ Smooth Boot, Boost 12x110mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
Handlebar: Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare
Tape: Supacaz Super Sticky Kush
Stem: Future Stem, Pro
Front brake: Shimano 105, Hydraulic disc
Rear brake: Shimano 105, Hydraulic disc
Rear derailleur: Shimano Deore XT Di2, Shadow Plus, 11-speed
Shift levers: Shimano Ultegra Di2 Disc R8070
Cassette: Shimano XT, 11-speed, 11-42t
Chain: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
Crankset: Praxis Carbon Crank Arms
Frobt wheel: Roval C 38 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, 38mm depth, 24h
Rear wheel: Roval C 38 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, 38mm depth, 24h
Front hub: Tubeless Valve
Front tire: Pathfinder Pro 2Bliss Ready, Transparent Sidewall, 700x38c
Rear tire: Pathfinder Pro 2Bliss Ready, Transparent Sidewall, 700x38c
Inner tubes: 48mm Presta valve
Saddle: Body Geometry Power Expert
Seatpost: X-Fusion Manic Dropper, 50mm travel
Seatclamp: Alloy, 30.8mm
SWAT: Fender Clamp Adaptor
Motor: Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
UI/Remote: Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth, Road Remote
Battery: Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
Charger: Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
Wiring harness: Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport
|20.7 kg:||13.5 kg|
|Drive Unit:||Specialized SL 1.1|
|Bicycle type:||Electric racing bike|
|Wheel Size:||28 inch|