Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 640748-001
- Hersteller Artikel Nr.: 95221-5502
- EAN: 888818649112
Specialized Levo Comp 29 - Pedelec Mountain Bike Fullsuspension 2021 | oak green metallic-black-gloss white mtns
We designed the Turbo Levo Comp to be a proper trail bike, first and foremost. It takes geo, kinematics, and design cues from our newest trail bikes, like the Stumpjumper, and adds industry-leading tech that gives you the power to ride more trails. New motor? Check. New battery? Check. Incredibly lightweight and capable chassis? Check and double-check.
The Turbo Levo is a fully-fledged progressive trail bike. We’ve lengthened the reach, kept the chainstays nice and short, and maintained a low center of gravity. Next, we slackened the head angle for more confident descents and steepened the seat angle to improve climbing efficiency. It’s dialed.The Levo’s Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies your pedaling input by a mind blowing 410%. Our M2 batteries provides you with plenty of range. What’s more, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to. More power. More miles per ride. More awesome.
- M5 alloy Sidearm frame offers outstanding ride quality and control.
- Smoothest, most powerful motor on the market.
- 160mm travel Fox Float 36 Rythm fork.
- The Levo’s frame features an M5 alloy front- and rear-end, an asymmetrical design, and our 29 Trail Geometry, so it's just the right amount of both capable and comfortable. We designed this bike to shred and that meant giving the Levo a low bottom bracket, lengthy top tube, and short chainstays. We also tweaked the kinematics of the frame to make the suspension more supple on small hits and yet perfectly capable of taking the big impacts without bottoming out.
- The custom Specialized 2.1 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output - even at max power.
- The Levo’s Turbo Connect Unit (or “TCU”) is more than an “On-Off” button - it’s the brains of the bike. The TCU shows your battery level and power-assist mode. It also communicates, via ANT+/Bluetooth, with our optional handlebar display to display even more information about your day’s ride.
- This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 700Wh capacity, which increases your range by a staggering 40%. We integrated that battery seamlessly iinside the frame and made it easy to remove with a single hex wrench.
Frame: Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 29 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, dropper post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel
Size: seat tube lenght: S (38cm), M (41cm), L (45.5cm), XL (50.5cm)
Fork: Fox Float 36 Rhythm, Grip damper, 160mm, Sweep-Adj, 51mm rake, Kabolt Axle
Shock: FOX Float DPS Performance, 3-position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune
Stem: Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
Handlebar: Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm width
Grips: Specialized Trail Grips
Shift levers: Shimano SLX, M7100, 12spd
Rear derailleur: Shimano SLX M7100, SGS, 12-speed
Cassette: Shimano SLX, CS-M7100, 12-speed, 10-51t
Crankset: Praxis forged M30, custom offset
Chain: Shimano SLX, M7100, 12-speed
Chainrings: 32T, 104 BCD, steel
Fronr brake: Shimano SLX M7120, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
Rear brake: Shimano SLX M7120, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm
Rims: Roval 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
Front hub: Shimano MT400-B, Centerlock 28h, 15x110 Boost
Rear hub: Shimano MT510-B, Centerlock 28h, 12x148 Boost, Microspline
Spokes: DT Swiss Industry
Front tire: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
Rear tire: Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
Inner tubes: Standard, Presta valve
Saddle: Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
Seatpost: X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL: 170mm
Seatclamp: Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm
Motor: Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal
UI/Remote: Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth
Battery: Specialized M2-700, integrated battery w/rock guard, 700Wh
Charger: Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug
Wiring harness: Custom Specialized harness
|Color:||green, grey, white|
|20.7 kg:||22.7 kg|
|Drive Unit:||Specialized 2.1 (Brose)|
|Bicycle type:||Electric mountain bike|
|Wheel Size:||29 inch|