Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 640777-004
- Hersteller Artikel Nr.: 96821-0005
- EAN: 888818648160
Specialized S-Works Levo SL Carbon 29 - Pedelec Carbon Mountain Bike Fullsuspension 2021 | carbon-bronze foil-glos carbon
Turbo Levo SL is a new, lightweight breed of eMTB that harnesses the quick and lively ride of our Stumpjumper...and adds just enough power to introduce a whole new dimension of kick ass. The top-shelf S-Works Turbo Levo SL features a carbon chassis mated to FOX Factory-level suspension and SRAM's premier Eagle XX1 AXS drivetrain. The Turbo Levo SL is effectively a Stumpjumper that lets you embark on ridiculously long adventures with no fear of bonking and helps you snag three laps of your favorite trail instead of just one. Looking for a ton of power and range? Check out our Levo and Kenevo models. Want a bike, on the other hand, that simply feels like you - a faster you, with the power to ride more trails, kind of you? That's Turbo Levo SL.
By connecting with our Mission Control App, you can tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don't want to connect? No worries - the simple Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to just climb on and ride all day.
- Lightweight, carbon Stumpjumper-inspired frame is pure ride quality and control.
- Ultra-smooth and lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your pedaling power.
- 150mm of suspension front and rear, courtesy of FOX's Factory 36 fork and DPX2 shock.
- The Turbo Levo SL looks like a Stumpjumper and, out on the trail, feels like one too. That’s no mistake. We aimed to build a Stumpjumper with a bit more boost to it and that’s exactly what you get - a Sidearm chassis with just the right amount of front-to-rear stiffness and 150mm of smooth, custom-tuned FOX rear suspension. To top it all off, we constructed this Turbo Levo SL chassis entirely from our light-yet-strong FACT 11m carbon.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to your pedals. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when you’re riding without power assistance.
- Worried about running out of power? No problem. Turbo Levo SL eats up big miles and long days. And if you’re looking for even more miles, our included range extender boosts your range by another 50 percent. On top of all that, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to.
- Assist up to 25 km/h
Frame: FACT 11m full carbon, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel
Size: seat tube lenght: S (39cm), M (41cm), L (45.5cm), XL (50.5cm)
Fork: Fox Float 36 Factory, Grip2 damper, 150mm, 51mm rake, HSC, LSC, HSR, LSR, Kabolt axle
Rear shock: Fox Float DPX2 Factory, 3- position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune
Stem: Deity Copperhead, 35.0mm
Handlebars: Specialized Trail, FACT Carbon, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 35mm
Grips: Deity, Knuckleduster, Black
Shift levers: SRAM AXS Eagle Controller
Rear derailleur: SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS
Cassette: Sram XG-1299, 12-speed, 10-52t
Crankset: Praxis, carbon M30, custom offset
Chain: SRAM XX1 Eagle
Chainrings: SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 94 BCD, 30T
Front brake: Magura MT7 with custom Loic lever blade, 203mm rotor
Rear brake: Magura MT7 with custom Loic lever blade, 203mm rotor
Rims: Roval Traverse SL 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, 2Bliss Ready, hand-built, 28h
Front hub: Roval Traverse SL, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing
Rear hub: Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing
Spokes: DT Competition Race
Front tire: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON compound, 29x2.3"
Rear tire: Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
Inner tubes: Standard, Presta valve
Saddle: Bridge, 155/143mm, Hollow Ti-rails
Seatpost: RockShox Reverb AXS, 30.9mm, S: 125, M:150, L/XL: 170mm
Seat binder: Specialized Ti-bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm
Motor: Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
Ui/Remote: Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth
Battery: Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
Charger: Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
Wiring harness: Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport
|Color:||black, grey, orange|
|Derailleur:||Sram XX1 Eagle|
|Drive Unit:||Specialized SL 1.1|
|Bicycle type:||Electric mountain bike|
|Wheel Size:||29 inch|