Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 640780-002
- EAN: 888818695133
Specialized Levo SL Expert Carbon 29 - Pedelec Carbon Mountain Bike Fullsuspension 2021 | gloss sage-forst green
Turbo Levo SL is a new, lightweight breed of eMTB that harnesses the quick and lively ride of our Stumpjumper…and adds just enough power to introduce a whole new dimension of kick ass. The Turbo Levo SL Expert Carbon features a full carbon frame paired to full FOX suspension and a SRAM Eagle X01 drivetrain.
The Turbo Levo SL is effectively a Stumpjumper that lets you embark on ridiculously long adventures with no fear of bonking and helps you snag three laps of your favorite trail instead of just one. Looking for a ton of power and range? Check out our Levo and Kenevo models. Want a bike, on the other hand, that simply feels like you - a faster you, with the power to ride more trails, kind of you? That’s Turbo Levo SL.By connecting with our Mission Control App, you can tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don’t want to connect? No worries - the simple Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to just climb on and ride all day.
- Lightweight, carbon Stumpjumper-inspired frame is pure ride quality and control.
- Ultra-smooth and lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your pedaling power.
- 150mm of suspension front and rear, courtesy of FOX's 36 Performance Elite fork and DPX2 shock.
- The Turbo Levo SL looks like a Stumpjumper and, out on the trail, feels like one too. That’s no mistake. We aimed to build a Stumpjumper with a bit more boost to it and that’s exactly what you get - a Sidearm chassis with just the right amount of front-to-rear stiffness and 150mm of smooth, custom-tuned FOX rear suspension. To top it all off, we constructed this Turbo Levo SL chassis entirely from our light-yet-strong FACT 11m carbon.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to your pedals. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when you’re riding without power assistance.
- Worried about running out of power? No problem. Turbo Levo SL eats up big miles and long days. And if you’re looking for even more miles, our included range extender boosts your range by another 50 percent. On top of all that, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to.
- Assist up to 25 km/h
Frame: FACT 11m full carbon, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel
Size: seat tube lenght: S (39cm), M (41cm), L (45.5cm), XL (50.5cm)
Fork: Fox Float 36, Performance Elite, Grip2 damper, 150mm, 51mm rake, HSC, LSC, HSR, LSR, Kabolt axle
Rear shock: Fox Float DPX2 Performance Elite, 3- position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune
Stem: Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
Handlebars: Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm, 35mm clamp
Grips: Deity, Knuckleduster, Black
Shift levers: SRAM X01, trigger, 12-speed
Rear derailleur: Sram X01 Eagle, 12-speed
Cassette: Sram XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t
Crankset: Praxis, forged M30, custom offset
Chain: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
Chainrings: SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 94 BCD, 30T
Front brake: SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
Rear brake: SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
Rims: Roval Traverse 29 Alloy, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready
Front hub: Roval, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
Rear hub: Roval DT Swiss 360, 3-pawl design, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
Spokes: DT Swiss Competition Race
Front tire: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON compound, 29x2.3"
Rear tire: Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
Inner tubes: Standard, Presta valve
Saddle: Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
Seatpost: X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL: 170mm
Seat binder: Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm
Motor: Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
Ui/Remote: Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth
Battery: Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
Charger: Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
Wiring harness: Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport
|Derailleur:||Sram X01 Eagle|
|20.7 kg:||17.5 kg|
|Drive Unit:||Specialized SL 1.1|
|Bicycle type:||Electric mountain bike|