Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 640782-001
- Hersteller Artikel Nr.: 96821-5502
- EAN: 888818695171
Specialized Levo SL Comp Carbon 29 - Pedelec Carbon Mountain Bike Fullsuspension 2021 | flo red-black
Turbo Levo SL is a new, lightweight breed of eMTB that harnesses the quick and lively ride of our Stumpjumper…and adds just enough power to introduce a whole new dimension of kick ass. The Turbo Levo SL Comp Carbon features a full carbon frame, full FOX suspension and a SRAM Eagle NX drivetrain.
The Turbo Levo SL is effectively a Stumpjumper that lets you embark on ridiculously long adventures with no fear of bonking and helps you snag three laps of your favorite trail instead of just one. Looking for a ton of power and range? Check out our Levo and Kenevo models. Want a bike, on the other hand, that simply feels like you - a faster you, with the power to ride more trails, kind of you? That’s Turbo Levo SL.
By connecting with our Mission Control App, you can tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don’t want to connect? No worries - the simple Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to just climb on and ride all day.
- Lightweight, carbon Stumpjumper-inspired frame is pure ride quality and control.
- Ultra-smooth and lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your pedaling power.
- 150mm of suspension front and rear, courtesy of FOX’s RHYTHM 34 fork and Performance DPS shock.
- The Turbo Levo SL looks like a Stumpjumper and, out on the trail, feels like one too. That’s no mistake. We aimed to build a Stumpjumper with a bit more boost to it and that’s exactly what you get - a Sidearm chassis with just the right amount of front-to-rear stiffness and 150mm of smooth, custom-tuned FOX rear suspension. To top it all off, we constructed this Turbo Levo SL chassis entirely from our light-yet-strong FACT 11m carbon.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to your pedals. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when you’re riding without power assistance.
- Worried about running out of power? No problem. Turbo Levo SL eats up big miles and long days. And if you’re looking for even more miles, our optional range extender boosts your range by another 50 percent. On top of all that, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to.
- Assist up to 25 km/h
Frame: FACT 11m full carbon, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel
Size: seat tube lenght: S (39cm), M (41cm), L (45.5cm), XL (50.5cm)
Fork: Fox Float 34 Rhythm, Grip damper, 160mm, Sweep-Adj, 51mm rake, Kabolt Axle
Rear shock: FOX Float DPS Performance, 3-position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune
Stem: Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
Handlebar: Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 31.8mm clamp, XS 720mm, S-XL 750mm,
Tape: Specialized Trail Grips
Shift levers: SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
Rear derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
Cassette: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t
Crankset: Praxis, forged M30, custom offset
Chain: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
Chainrings: SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 94 BCD, 30T
Front brake: SRAM Guide RE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
Rear brake: SRAM Guide RE, metallic pads
Rims: Roval 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
Front hub: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
Rear hub: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
Spokes: DT Swiss Industry
Front tire: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON compound, 29x2.3"
Rear tire: Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
Inner tubes: Standard, Presta valve
Saddle: Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
Seatpost: X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL: 170mm
Seat binder: Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm
Motor: Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
Ui/Remote: Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth
Battery: Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
Charger: Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
Wiring harness: Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport
|Derailleur:||Sram NX Eagle|
|Drive Unit:||Specialized SL 1.1|
|Bicycle type:||Electric mountain bike|
|Wheel Size:||29 inch|