Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 402677-003
- EAN: 4021573205339
Vaude Fluid II Pants | black
Vaude's classic: These 2-layer rain pants with mesh lining are quickly pulled over any pants for effective protection against rain and dirt. Ceplex Active is a top-quality membrane/coating which is permanently breathable, water- and windproof. It has a min. water column of 10,000 m (JIS L 1092 B) and is 100% PTFE-free. This product is made from environmentally friendly, bluesign® certified primary material.
Inseam length: approx. 85 cm (size M)
Weight: approx. 370 g
- regular fit
- 2-layer pants
- articulated knees
- waistband with elastic drawcord
- lower hem adjustable with velcro and zip
- split lining: upper section lined with mesh, lower section lined with taffeta
- reflective elements
- pants: 100% polyester
- lining: 100% polyamide
- With their Green Shape label, they offer functional, environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials. They are manufactured under fair working conditions along the entire supply chain. The criteria for the label are strict and transparent. They are under constant review and cover the entire lifecycle of the product from design, through production, care and maintenance, to repair and the product’s end of life.
- Vaude products bearing the Eco Finish been waterproofed in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs are part of a group of chemical compounds which are used to waterproof the outer layer of many outdoor products. They have come under criticism for being non-biodegradable, bioaccumulative and toxic, and suspected of being harmful to health. Vaude has made a clear commitment to completely renouncing PFCs.