Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 647155-002
- Hersteller Artikel Nr.: LE-HLT-2286/2312
- EAN: 6009699105472
Leatt MTB Trail 2.0 - MTB Helmet | black
A lightweight all-purpose MTB helmet for trail riding, XC, backcountry and gravel adventures. The MTB Trail 2.0 helmet is optimally ventilated thanks to Maxiflow air channels and the Dri-Lex liner is washable, moisture-wicking, odorless and breathable. The most important thing about the Leatt MTB 2.0 helmet is the high head and brain protection it offers. With 360° Turbine Technology, the helmet is lined with turbines, which are 360° motion discs made of an energy absorbing foam. This technology has two exclusive advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration on the head and brain and the absorption of energy on impact.
- Lightweight polycarbonate outer shell in three sizes.
- 360° Turbine Technology - reduces impact energy by up to 30% and rotational forces by up to 40%.
- Fidlock magnetic closure
- MaxiFlow impact foam air channels cool even at low Speeds
- 20 Ventilation openings for maximum ventilation
- In-molded, energy absorbing impact foam
- Adjustable visor with predetermined breaking point, for added safety and goggle stowage
- Breathable Dri-Lex lining wicks away moisture
- Moisture wicking, breathable and washable liner
- Certified to AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, CPSC 1203
- Plasteless, recyclable packaging
Material: 20% Polycarbonat, 55% Expanded Polystyrol, 10% Nylon, 5% PP, 10% Other
Weight: approx. 300g
Size: S (51-55cm), M (55-59cm), L (59-63cm)
|Gender:||female, male, unisex|