Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 Workdays
- Order number: 387604
- EAN: 4250450715474
Evoc Hip Pack Race 3 litres | red-neon blue
Offering optimised back ventilation, the HIP PACK RACE 3 is perfect for bike rides with little equipment. Thanks to the Venti Flap System you can individually adjust the distance of the fannypack to your back and the ventilation along the back panel.
Capacity: 3 litres
Size: 28 x 18 x 8 cm
Weight: 350 g
Materials: N210/D Ripstop (PU coated), P200/D, Air Mesh, Darlington Mesh
Awards: Design & Innovation Award 2017
- Airflow Contact System offers perfect back ventilation
- Venti Flap System
- Airo Flex hip belt
- optimised Air Circulation System
- accommodates hydration systems up to 1,5 litres
- tool compartment (separate, quick-access)
- hip belt pouch
- pockets for cellphone and nutrition
- clips for backlight, hydration and keys
- magnetic clip
- bottle holder
This material is extremely sturdy and is both permeable and flexible. Evoc use it for their top-quality hip belts to ensure optimum load transfer to the hips, with simultaneous maximum ventilation – for utmost carrying comfort.
This system enables folding the back piece away for maximum ventilation, and thus enhanced carrying comfort. During longer ascents, you can increase the distance to your back by opening the adjustment strap to boost air circulation. During descents you can reduce the distance again, which then ensures that the backpack sits firmly and is completely neutral to movement.
This vent system is used in all Evoc's backpacks, as it ensures optimum ventilation while preventing excessive cooling down of the sensitive kidney area, even during extremely high-strain activities or intensive perspiration. Constant, free air circulation is guaranteed as a result of the vertical air channel. Gaps along the sides of the channel allow additional air to escape.
Airflow Contact System
The requirement here is to transfer loads to the body’s centre of gravity such that they become neutral, while at the same time minimising the contact areas with the back. Evoc solve this contradiction by means of a back component where all ventilation components such as large ventilation channels (01)* and specially grooved and perforated EVA pads (02)* behind mesh material have practically been moved to the inside. This ensures that the pack fits close to the back and simultaneously provides optimised back ventilation.
*please check the graphic about the Airflow Contact System
- Air Mesh is equipped with fine pores for excellent air circulation and does not absorb moisture. This makes it perfectly suited as a ventilating cover fabric for the back parts of our backpacks.
- Darlington Mesh is a flexible mesh fabric for the side and interior pockets. The woven elastic fibres enable individual adaption of the pocket capacity.
- N210 D Ripstop can be summed up in four characteristics: durable, abrasion resistant, water repellent and very light. A double PU-coating of the lightweight nylon base provides moisture protection and wear resistance. A micro texture of filaments segments the basic fabric into tiny squares to prevent rips – hence the name Ripstop.
|Size:||to 10 Liter|