Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-2 Workdays
- Order number: 387661
- EAN: 4250450713081
Evoc Duffle Bag 60 litres travel bag and backpack | black
The water-resistant expedition and travel bag provides plenty of storage space and various carrying options. The Brace Link adjusts the shoulder belts perfectly to the width of the athletes shoulders. This automatically adjustment endorse the load transfer to the body's centre of gravity, while at the same time the contact areas with back and shoulders are minimized. Even wearing a neck brace is possbile through the Brace Link.
Capacity: 60 litres
Weight: 1.4 kg
Measurements: 60 x 35 x 30 cm (size M)
Materials: EVA, P600/D (PU coated), Spandex, Evoc Tarpaulin
- 100% PVC free
- portable as backpack
- removable carrying straps
- outside pocket with water-resistant zipper
- lockable zipper at main compartment
- pockets for cellphone and sunglasses
- key holder
- skateboard carrier
- EVA is a soft foam material with superior damping qualities, while its closed cell structure prevents moisture from entering. It's an ideal combination for creating the contact surfaces of back sections or for use as protection in exposed areas.
- P600/D is a very durable, PU coated fabric for high-abrasion areas. It is also tear-resistant and lightweight while absorbing almost no moisture. Combining these characteristics, it’s the perfect material for high-stress pockets or backpack base constructions.
- Spanex is an elastic, heavy-duty fabric mean that it can be used for flexible pockets. Evoc also use this material to cover the shoulder straps and back sections of their backpacks.
- Tarpaulin is a strong, flexible and waterproof material. It is normally made of polyester coated with PVC, however, EVOC uses a woven polyamide fabric coated with EPO® on both sides which results in an advanced material with environmental properties: free of PVC, extremely durable, very light, waterproof and insensitive to temperature changes.
Advantages of EPO® in comparison to PVC:
- chlorine-free and azo free
- no Dioxine, heavy metals or phthalates
- no ozone depletioned substances
- no stain of paint
- higher flexibility and lower density
- enhanced durability and tensile strength
- improved UV resistance
- enhanced cold temperature performance
- high water resistance
|Size:||50 - 60 Liter|