Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
in stock → delivered between the 24.05.2022 und 27.05.2022
1piece availablenanobike Store Berlin Köpenick , → book now with Click & Collect
- Order number: 387582
- Hersteller Artikel Nr.: 6240-180
- EAN: 4250450712473
Evoc CC Race 3 litres cycle backpack + 2 litres bladder | red-black
The CC RACE backpack has been specially designed for endurance bike races. Ultra-lightweight and minimalist, Evoc's pack features comfortable hip belt wings and easily accessible pockets for snacks. Tested on the Cape Epic!
Capacity: 3 litres + 2 litres bladder
Measurements: 20 x 45 x 4 cm
Weight: 400 g
Materials: Nylon 210/D Ripstop (PU coated), P600/D (PU coated), Air Mesh, 3D Air Mesh
- Air Tune System offers a maximum of back ventilation
- optimised Air Circulation System
- hip belt pouch
- hydration bladder 2 litres (inclusive)
- pockets for cellphone and nutrition
- clips for backlight and hydration
- signal whistle
Air Tune System
The lightest back system for our lightest backpacks. The Air Tune System offers minimal contact surface and maximum back ventilation for high-performance use. Ventilation channels (01)*, 3D air mesh padding (02)* and shoulder straps with ventilation holes (03)* make up the key features for maximum breathability when every second counts or simply for that little bit of added comfort.
*please check the graphic about the Air Tune System
This vent system is used in all Evoc's backpacks, as it ensures optimum ventilation while preventing excessive cooling down of the sensitive kidney area, even during extremely high-strain activities or intensive perspiration. Constant, free air circulation is guaranteed as a result of the vertical air channel. Gaps along the sides of the channel allow additional air to escape.
- Air Mesh is equipped with fine pores for excellent air circulation and does not absorb moisture. This makes it perfectly suited as a ventilating cover fabric for the back parts of Evoc's backpacks.
- 3D Air Mesh is a three dimensionally structured fabric with variable thread sizes (P75D*30D) that offers the optimal properties in ventilation and cushioning for the covers of paddings and shoulder straps.
- N210/D Ripstop can be summed up in four characteristics: durable, abrasion resistant, water repellent and very light. A double PU-coating of the lightweight nylon base provides moisture protection and wear resistance. A micro texture of filaments segments the basic fabric into tiny squares to prevent rips – hence the name Ripstop.
- P600/D is PU coated and a very durable fabric for high-abrasion areas. It is also tear-resistant and lightweight while absorbing almost no moisture. Combining these characteristics, it’s the perfect material for high-stress pockets or backpack base constructions.
|Size:||to 10 Liter|