Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
in stock → delivered between the 27.05.2022 und 31.05.2022
not available in the Berlin Stores → ready for collection in 4 days after order (Click & Collect)
- Order number: 401523
- Hersteller Artikel Nr.: 1324003
- EAN: 4250450716594
Evoc Explorer Pro 26 litres bike backpack | heather light olive-heather slate
For shorter torso lengths: The EVOC EXPLORER PRO 26l is the smaller brother of the 30l version: a versatile bike touring backpack for unlimited bike adventures. With enough room for storage and a dialed compartment management everything you’d need on tour has its space, exactly where you need it. The Air Flow Contact System of the bike backpack offers an outstanding carrying comfort through maximum back ventilation and absolute load neutrality.
Volume: 26 l
Weight: 1250 g
Measurements: 27 x 48 x 19 cm
- for torso lengths: 38 - 43 cm
- Brace Link
- Air Flow Contact System
- Airo Flex hip belt with extra wide hip wings and large zipper compartments
- neutral load transmission “Body Hugging”
- roll-bottom for internal separation or volume adjustment
- two-step zip system
- pockets for cellphone, tools, maps and sunglasses
- clips for backlight, hydration tube and keys
- accommodates hydration systems
- XC helmet carry
- wash pouch inclusive
- signal whistle
- emergency plan
Air Flow Contact System
The requirement here is to transfer loads to the body’s centre of gravity such that they become neutral, while at the same time minimising the contact areas with the back. Evoc solve this contradiction by means of a back component where all ventilation components such as large ventilation channels and specially grooved and perforated EVA pads behind mesh material have practically been moved to the inside. This ensures that the pack fits close to the back and simultaneously provides optimised back ventilation.
This fabric is an extremely sturdy material that is both permeable and flexible. Evoc use it for their top-quality hip belts to ensure optimum load transfer to the hips, with simultaneous maximum ventilation – for utmost carrying comfort.
The Brace Link adjusts the shoulder belts perfectly to the width of the athletes shoulders. This automatically adjustment endorse the load transfer to the body's centre of gravity, while at the same time the contact areas with back and shoulders are minimized. Even wearing a neck brace is possible through the Brace Link.
This system is used in all Evoc backpacks, as it ensures optimum ventilation while preventing excessive cooling down of the sensitive kidney area, even during extremely high-strain activities or intensive perspiration. Constant, free air circulation is guaranteed as a result of the vertical air channel. Gaps along the sides of the channel allow additional air to escape.
The distinguishing feature of Evoc's “Body Hugging” fit is that the backpack´s centre of gravity is positioned as close to the body as possible, and the load is distributed over a large area and transferred to the hips. Optimised linking of the shoulder straps and the wide hip wings that “grow out” of the back part ensure that the backpack remains firmly in position during any kind of activity – for more comfort and control.
- 3D Air Mesh is a three dimensionally structured fabric with variable thread sizes (P75D*30D) that offers the optimal properties in ventilation and cushioning for the covers of paddings and shoulder straps.
- Air Mesh is equipped with fine pores for excellent air circulation and does not absorb moisture. This makes it perfectly suited as a ventilating cover fabric for the back parts of Evoc's backpacks.
- Airo Flex is a nylon fabric (herringbone band) that features excellent flexibility and a high degree of material stability while offering great air permeability. Thanks to this combination it's the perfect material for use in our high-quality hip belts.
- NP 465D HD (PU coated) are high-quality, extremely strong nylon fibres, which make this material exceptionally hard-wearing. The heather effect is created by weaving in additional polyester fibres. A durable PU coating provides the fabric with waterproofing properties. In addition, external impregnation of the fibres ensures that water simply runs off the surface.
- P600/D (PU coated) is a very durable fabric for high-abrasion areas. It is also PU coated, tear-resistant and lightweight while absorbing almost no moisture. Combining these characteristics, it’s the perfect material for high-stress pockets or backpack base constructions.
|Size:||20 - 30 Liter|