Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
in stock → delivery between 27.07.2021 und 29.07.2021
at the nanobike Store Berlin → ready for collection approx. 1 day after ordering (Click&Collect)
- Order number: 400898
- Hersteller Artikel Nr.: 125542270
- EAN: 4052285470111
Vaude raincover for bike bag | orange
Keep dry on the road. Durable raincover for pannier. The Vaude Green Shape label stands for environmentally friendly, functional products made from sustainable materials.
Weight: 70 g
Volume: 25,0 l
- allround use for backpacks and pack bags up to 40 l
- reflective elements
- eco-friendly and fair manufacturing
- Main fabric - Face: 100% Polyamide
- Coating: 100% Polyurethane; 190 T Polyurethane coated
- Vaude strives for good working conditions and wages for all workers. They are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and they are committed to continuously improve working conditions at all of their production facilities. They monitor these conditions regularly. Vaude has achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
- With their Green Shape label, they offer functional, environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials. They are manufactured under fair working conditions along the entire supply chain. The criteria for the label are strict and transparent. They are under constant review and cover the entire lifecycle of the product from design, through production, care and maintenance, to repair and the product’s end of life.
- Vaude products bearing the Eco Finish been waterproofed in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs are part of a group of chemical compounds which are used to waterproof the outer layer of many outdoor products. They have come under criticism for being non-biodegradable, bioaccumulative and toxic, and suspected of being harmful to health. Vaude has made a clear commitment to completely renouncing PFCs.
|Size:||20 - 30 Liter|